UT-JIV Tabletop Multi-Parameter Monitor is a compact user-friendly and portable device,measuring Oxygen Saturation(Spo2),Pulse Rate(PR),Respiration Rate(RR),ETCO2 and Inspired CO2(INCO2) in hospital and clinic environment,emergency center for adult,pediatric and neonatal patients use.
1. Touch screen,5.0 inch color TFT-LCD, simple for operating, quickly&accurately measure the data;
2. Build-in rechargeable Li-battery, up to 15 hours running time, support AC and DC power;
3. Adjustable audible and visual alarms, and sensor off alarm;
4. Long time monitoring and sleeping monitoring;
5. Easy to carry, suitable for ambulance center, has the stand for fixing
1. General Specifications:
Size: 16cm(W )×10cm(T)×16CM(H)
Net Weight: 810g
Measurement Display: color TFT- LCD/touch screen
Power Supply Indicator: Dual-color LED (red/green)
Charging indicator: A green LED
2. Power Supply
AC Power Adaptor
Input: 100～240VAC, 50/60Hz, 0.7A
Output: DC 5V, 1.5A
Li-ion rechargeable battery, 3.7V/7200mAH
Operating Time: Up to 10 hours with full battery capacity.
Recharge Time: 10 hours.
Transport and Storage: -25℃～85℃
Working:30% ～85 %
Transport and Storage: 30% ～95 % (no condensation)
Measuring Range: 0 ~ 100 %
Alarm Range: 0 ~ 100 %
Resolution: 1 %
70% ~ 100% ±2 %
0% ~ 69% unspecified
Actualization interval: about 1 Sec.
Alarm Delay: 10 Sec.
Measuring Range: 20bpm～350 bpm
Renew Time: 1 time per beat
Accuracy: ±1 bpm
Alarm Mode: Audible and visual alarm
Measuring and alarm range 0 ~ 150mmHg
Accuracy ±2mmHg@< 5.0% CO2
Measuring and alarm range 0~120 rpm